Lectures & Courses
Dr. Anthony Carroccia has been lecturing since 2007.
He began by helping the Eighth District Dental Society of TN in training dental assistants. Later, in 2010, he started teaching state approved certification courses that drew assistants and hygienists from all over the state. He has had each course peer reviewed to double check the accuracy and relevance. His passion is speaking on sedation. Currently, he serves on the TDA committee for Anesthesia, Sedation and Scope of Practice as the general dentist representative. He was dubbed “The Nitrous Guy” at the ADA 2015 meeting by the attendees of the course, a nick-name that has since stuck with him. While sedation may be the passion, it is not the only thing he likes to share information about as he’s well versed in other areas as well.
State Approved and Peer Reviewed Certification Courses
- -Administration and Monitoring Nitrous Oxide-RDH
- Monitoring Nitrous Oxide-RDA
- Sealant Application-RDA
- Coronal Polishing-RDA
- Sedation in TN, A review
- Oral Sedation
- Nitrous oxide review, Is anything new? ADA 2015
- Demystifying Dental Premedication’s
- Nitrous Oxide: Boston Born to Today AGD 2016 (sponsored by Porter Instruments)
- Nitrous Oxide Review-something old, many things new AGD 2017
- Capnography and Nitrous Oxide: two great ideas coming together ADA 2017
- Chemical Dependency
- Contemporary Sealants
- Other courses in development~Please ask!