Meet the Team
Dr. Anthony Carroccia
DDS, MAGD, ABGD
Hello there! Let me tell you a little bit about myself and thank you for considering us as your dental care team.
I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO until I moved to Tennessee to attend Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry in Nashville graduating in 1999. Afterwards, I followed family traditions and served in the Army until 2002. I opened St. Bethlehem Dental Care in 2004 because my wife is from Clarksville and family is important to me. I’m quite blessed to have teammates at the office who have been with me ranging from 3-16 years as all of these ladies make coming to work a joy! I am quite active in organized dentistry at local, state and national levels. I also lecture quite a bit and have spoken nationally on the topic of nitrous oxide to the ADA, AGD, and ADNA.
As your dentist you can rest assured that you’ll receive the personalized attention you deserve. I will listen to your needs and answer all your questions as well as perform a complete and thorough exam. I look forward to serving you and your family’s needs!
– Dr. Tony
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- 8th District Dental Society
- Master, Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of General Dentistry
- Diplomate, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Master, College of Sedation in Dentistry from the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, Pierre Fanchard Academy
Joined our team in 2022.